Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I am back!


Hey all,

Well its been a while since I last posted. The reason I have not been posting is that Jeanette was here for a couple of weeks and I really did not find myself wandering over to the computer nearly as much as usual. We had a really nice time, we went to Campeche, Cancun, Playa del Carmen and hung around Mérida quite a bit also, we went to the orchestra, saw a few flics… all and all a very good time. This last long weekend was also carnival so that was loads of fun… mmm beer and scantly clad women dancing on motorized vehicles… so hot. Anyway I applied for this position as an administrative assistant for the UNB Rome intersession in 2006… but I am a bit at a loss of what to do since I have to book my tickets to Canada really soon. If I don’t go Jeanette will be coming back from Canada with me… so either way, I am sure that things will work out for the best. I am now back at work in Merida… but oh well, it was a great couple of weeks and besides I have this burn which is bound to turn in to a tan sooner or latter so what ever. I am really looking forward to going to Canada in April, I hope to have some money that I can spend on a new camera… I really need something better, but oh well at least I had a chance to play around with Jeanette’s nice camera when she was here heheheh. Anyway I guess that is all for now.

No comments: