Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Horray mom is well!


My mom came out of her operation just fine yesterday, she was a bit druged up for a while but thank goodness everything went well and she will be home tomorow. I went to see her yesterday and I think I will be going after work. Anyway I dont know if I will be posting for the next little while since I will be away on work travelling the south eastern states of mexico (Qroo, Yucatan, Campeche, Tabasco and Chiapas). Anyway although its gonna be pretty hectic I hope to get to visit a few cool places such as "El Parque de la Venta" in Villa Hermosa (That is were they have those cool olmec heads thingies) and a few arechaeological sites like Bonampak and stuff. Also the other day I went to a travel agent and found a pretty decent flight for jeanette to fly to norway and back on... so that is good news. We are just waiting for Jeanettes thesis supervisor on giving her the ok for working on her thesis abroad (Mexico to be exact). My friend Roque is gonna be coming to merida but it sucks cause its when I will be in Montreal... oh well, maybe this summer I will be able to find a little time to go visit in Guadalajara... that sure would be cool. I am getting quite excited about going to Canada in April, I just hope that my UNB transcript arives soon so that I can get it translated by the certified translator and that way I will have everything ready for my trip. Anyway, thats all for now, over and out.

No comments: