Friday, October 07, 2005

Ok... this sucked more than anything has ever sucked before.

Yesterday started out ok. Had a nice Turkish breakfast... not much carring that it was ramadan... maybe that was my first mistake. So anyway I was on my way to the airport to catch my flight to Berlin when I found out I would have to take a Taxi since the shuttle did not operate to that airport. Anyway this sucked cause the cab was going to be expensive but oh well... then the taxi driver crashed in to another car. The car was a wreck, everyone was ok but it was a enormous mess... the cab driver tried to say it was my fault and that I pulled some kinda of lever or something... pure BS. Anyway after several hours and the police station and after loosing all hope of getting on my flight... I decided to get to the airport and get on the first flight to Western Europe. There was a flight to Amsterdam... so I just said MEH! gave them my credit card and got on... I just SOOO wanted to get out of there. So anyway I arrived in Amsterdam... and spend the night in a hostel. Today I have decided to make good of an awful situation and go to Bruge and Genova on my way gack to Berlin. So anyway that is what happened... I am still quite shuk up... post latter.

No comments: