Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bye bye Poland =(

Well after 5 great days in poland its time to go back to Berlin. Actualy I am quite excited about getting back to Berlin... besides its saturday today so I am sure there will be some hard core debotcherry in store for me when I get back. I really dont have anything bad to say about Krakow... the beer is great and inexpensive, the girls are hot and nice... what else is there? I did check out some of the sites like the concentration camps and stuff... and yea well that was very crazy... I am glad I went, but as you may gather its not exactly a bucket of laughs. I still have a little polish money left so I will have find some little trinkets to spend it on... I seriously doubt I could get an exchange even remotely worth it here or in germany. Its so strange to thing that this time next month I will be in canada getting ready to go back to mexico... wow. Anyway thats all for this episode...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly Carlos. We will love you when you get back to Canada. However we will miss you when you head back to Mexico with your warm, hot weather.