Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Berlin at last...

Well five days late, but I finally made it to Berlin. After a few days in Luxemburg and many many many euros latter... I manged to make it to Germany. The past week has been really stressfull... there is so much going on in my personal life which is draging me down, and I am simply broke and exausted! I know that I have made some mistakes in the last few months (understantement) but what done is done... and I cant change any of it. *sigh* Oh well its really nice to be back in Berlin... it really is a great city. Daniel and his GF made me a nice mexican supper last night... was very nice of them, I was absolutely famished by the time I arrived. Anyway all and all things could be much worse... after all I am in Berlin for 3 weeks! Yay!!! I am however really looking forward to getting to Canada and Mexico... and starting to get my real life back in order... or some semblence of order.
Yea what ever. Ciao.

No comments: