Monday, October 09, 2006

Still more pics...

Well things here in Merida have been a little crazy lately. There has been quite a bit of work to do at the school with the promotions and with the international students, and to be honest I am starting to feel a little burned out. Anyway I try to make time to get out from time to time and shoot some pics, as you can tell from my more recent posts I have been fairly good about it lately. So here is the most recent instalment. This was a fun day, mostly cause I was shooting with a different camera (Jeanette´s little Sony with the 12X optial zoom). Its pretty much a point and click but the shutter is really fast, and ofcourse the optical zoom is really nice... although I had some trouble with my focus (ofcourse). Anyway here are 3 pics from that day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the last photo.

Anonymous said...

tnxs =)