Wednesday, June 01, 2005

exausted...

So a couple days ago, Mike and I left Merida and headed over to cancun. Like the minute we got there we started drinking and I figure I downed about a two-four... anyway as you can imagine (or know if you have ever seen me that drunk) I was wasted. That night we went to the cocobongo, it was ok... but a bit of a weiner-fest, unlike last month, gezzz that was unreal. Last night we went to fat tuesdays... and that was much better, lets just say it was like something out of the old testament, not one of the boring parts about burning bushes, rather like one of those scenes from Gamora... I kept expecting sulfuric rain and a plague of loucust, but fortunately all I got was a hang over and 3 hrs sleep. I am in playa at the moment but I dont feel like driking to much tonight, I think I will go to the mambo caffee for a little and maybe have a couple brews... at the very most! Tomorow I am off to montreal... and then after that it is only one full day till i am on my way to italy... its going to be so cool, I cant wait to be back in the eternal city and have some kick ass gelato. Thats all for now...
A dopo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a gelato for me, and this time don't let people steal your wallet to teach you a lesson