Saturday, June 25, 2005

last full day in Berlin

Well this is our last day in berlin, tomorow we are going to norway, but our flight is not till quite late, so we will still have most of the day to hang around. Berlin was nothing like I expected, its so artsy fartsz and full of what seam to be really cool people, not that I expected the people to suck, but I dont know... I had another mental image.... guess it just goes to show. We have done quite a bit here and its been good because its helped me get over the whole Barcelona fiasco. I have been spending way to much money so it will be nice to crash in norway for a while and take it easy. Daniel has been very cool with us, he put us up in his place and has been a great host, I hope I have the chance to return the favor sometime. all for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Berlin is restoring your travel spirit. Norway should be a hoot of a time.