Saturday, March 17, 2007

Miscellaneous


I am sure this phenomena has a name... but I have no idea what it is. I have only seen this a few times... but its quite cool


Some cool street art in Berlin, Germany


Eiffel tower in france


This is actualy the ceiling of a movie theatre in Heraklion Greece, I just thought it look really cool (no post processing)


Within the guts of Miletos great amphetheater (Turkey)


I took this shot in an alley somewhere in Rome, I just really liked the colors and textures


St. Miguel fort in Campeche (Mexico)


Afro-cuban district in Havanna


Old Hacienda somewhere in Yucatan (cant remember were exactly)


Cartas! love those colors


Now that is a lot of pot!


Mask of the rian god Yum-Chacc in Uxmal (Mexico)


Cool scuplture at Vigeland Park in Oslo Norway (I have always thought the old guy looks a bit like Socrates)

1 comment:

casandrinia said...

wow! La envidia me corroe, por los viajes y por las fotos tomadas. Gracias por postearlas!