Sunday, May 15, 2005

Victory!... well almost, kinda, I hope...

The cough is almost gone, yay.... its still kinda there but its totally getting owned in the near future, booya. The past few days have not seen much activity at all, I have been going to the school to do some work for my folks and last night I went out with sergio and my parents to the downtown area. As always it was nice, lots of music, eats and good oportunities for photography. In any case I am anxious to be back at 100%.... so that the debotcherry can officialy start. Mike arives on the 18th which is the same day of this event thingy for the school at telchac puerto (a beach)... so although I think Mike still does not know it, he is gonna come to the beach. We get to stay at a nice hotel on the beach for free... so I cant see there being to many complaints. In any case I think that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I assume this also means that you will not be near your parents so that will help your stress level.

Tinakles