Monday, May 27, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

The Bowie reference sure is apt. Many a changes these days. If you follow this blog you will have probably noticed I haven not posted in well over a month and a half... which is rather atypical. The reason for this was that after my Baltic trip to Finland/Estonia real crunch mode on my masters thesis really got underway. It was quite the ordeal but I am happy to say that I finally submitted my thesis yesterday! The other major change since March is that my wife Jeanette and I have moved out of our tiny apartment in Oslo and in to a new place in Østfold (her home town of Moss to be precise). Since then the weather has really taken quite a sharp turn, all the snow is gone and we have been blessed with intermittent days of wonderful weather. Moss is a very small place and there is not all that much to do, but there are lots of parks and biking paths... so that is cool. I do however miss Oslo and really hope we can find an affordable place there sometime next spring/summer. Jeanette is now over 8 months pregnant and doing wonderfully; its really crazy to think that this time next month I will be a dad (fingers crossed!). What a trip. We have all the baby stuff set up and are anxiously counting down the days! I am now in job seeking mode which is of-course not that much fun, so if any of you fine readers know of any jobs opening up in the region, give me a shout! Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos.


























4 comments:

Joanna said...

Some things are worth waiting for... what gorgeous images AND wonderful news.

norm said...

Changes... about 3000 of them are around the corner. and not just the nappies.

Rainie said...

Congratulations Dad! Can't wait to see the pictures of what promises to be the most photographed little girl in the world.
Rainie

Anonymous said...

Carlos, Super congratulations on the birth of your daughter! All the best to you, Jeanette and little Margarita.

Allan Gray