Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter...

Well I am back from Mexico and the winter has not hesitated to receive me. The temperatures have indeed been quite cold this year; even by Nordic standards and especially when you consider how mild our last winter was. Alas, it is winter and no amount of complaining will change that. As I am incredibly uncoordinated skiing is not exactly an option for me during this most dreary of seasons, but this is not to say that winter is not without any perks. It is of-course fun to go out and snap photos of the wintery wonderland... however I find the lack of birds and wildlife characteristic of the season as a bit unnerving. In any case Sognsvann (which I have posted photos of many many times on this blog) is indeed quite pleasant this time of year, as it always tends to be. Here are a few photos! Now... I will get back to troll the web for cheap flights to Turkey, Croatia or Spain =)











No comments: