Thursday, May 10, 2007

This week in photos

I know I have been a little bit lazy about updating this blog for the last couple of week but things have been quite hectic at work since I got back from Canada. Anyway I will be going to Chiapa next Saturday with the UNB Anthropology intersession group… so I will surely come back with some nice photos from that. The group has been here roughly for about a week and seem to really be enjoying themselves. Anyway here are a few photos I have taken in the past week or so.


A few old guys hanging out at the main plaza in Muna

At Muna´s market place

I just really liked how birght these radishes are (no color touch ups)

Took this photo in Valladolid at what I figure was some kind of small vegie market

Took this photo of this kinda weird ring arround the sun in downtown Mérida

Just some flowers... liked the colors and depth of field...

UNB Anthropology intersesion group 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pink and yellow flowers are lantana. There are hundreds of varieties. This particular one is commonly called "ham and eggs" because of its colors. If you want to attract butterflies, plant lantana.