Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So I guess I am gonna be in Copenhagen for a while

I hate to point out the obvious, ofcourse Scandinavia is expensive ans sure I am an idiot for spending so much time here, but thats that... ill be here till Sunday, ill fly to france (I hope so anyway) and there I will meet up with Sergio. I am looking forward to travel in some less expensive countries, its awful but I kinda feel like a refuge here sharing a room with like 19 people and eating nothing but tuna, bread and nutela, cause its all I can really aford... and even just that is quite expensive. At least I am meeting some cool people and the city is very walker friendly... so that is a definite advantage. In any case I am gonna make the most of my time in Denmark, it really is a neat country. Over and out.
-Carlos

No comments: