Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yay Holland!

Well we finaly arived to Amsterdam, we had some trouble with the hostel which had over booked us but it seems that things are under control now. Ohhh yea, the hostel turns out to be a christian hostel... which kinda stinks cause you can bring in booze or blunts! Imagine that, no blunts, in Amsterdam!!! Anyway other than that the hostel is ok, the staff is really nice... over all its an ok place to stay. Maggie Sergio and I took a nice walk this morning and made our way to a "Cafe"... yea that was a good time. I think I am just gonna chill for a while and maybe have a nap so that we can really hit the town tonight. The city is quite cool and reminds me a fair bit of Copenhagen... except is a bit more dirty. Holland is really cool but I am really looking forward to start visiting those less expensive countries!!!

No comments: