Saturday, March 17, 2007

Photography - People & Portraits


Two nice women pose for my photo in Valladolid


Took this shot at a el viaje concert, the guy is Ricardo, my sisters boyfriend


Portrait of my father and sister


A shot I took for my former roomates wedding


I took this photo way back in 2003 during my first trip to Italy, so it has quite a bit of sentimental value.


I took this photo in Moss Norway over my 2006 Xmas holidays. It was in this really dark church, so it was quite dificult to get good shots, but still I think this one came out quite nice


I really like this photo, I took it las November when I went with a group of people I know to do some volunteer work


I took this photo last time I was in Chiapas, this old mayan woman really caught my eye


I took this shot of Rosana a few weeks at hacienda Yunku, it was a fun day


I realize this is not really a portrait, but in composition I guess it could be considered so, what do you think?


Took this photo in downtown Havana when I was last down there in 2003

1 comment:

eldani said...

esta chido el nuevo blog. que alucinantes las fotos.