Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chiapas Maya Higlands! (Chiapas Feb 2011 Pt.1 I)

This week I have made it up to the highlands of Chiapas for work... and as always it has been a pleasure. Spending a few nights in San Cristobal de las Casas never gets old... I have been there well over a dozen times and every time I arrive I am always happy and excited (although exausted, since the mountain city is a good 16 hours away from Merida). We also visted the Mayan towns of San Juan Chaumla and Zinacantan wich where as colorful and lively as alwys! I hope you enjoy the pics!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos Carlos! Very compelling, make me want to go there. Love the look of the city, and the terrain, and of course the beautiful people. Thank you!

Delgado said...

Man, tu haces maravillas con el lentes.
Tremendas fotos

Joanna van der Gracht de Rosado said...

Carlos, your pictures make me wish I was on that trip... beautiful Chiapas is a unique state.