Monday, February 16, 2015

A little brighter every day!

Though its still been quite cold /windy the steady increase in daylight has been quite a boon to the mood of us all up here in Finnmark. I understand intellectually why the changes are so quick, but still it never ceases to amaze me... at this point we are gaining about 10-15 mins of daylight every day! Anyway, things have been fairly uneventful but Emma and I have managed to get out and shoot some photos from time to time. Given that the lack of a car confines us to a fairly small area I feel like I keep on taking the same photos again and again... but since the conditions change so much the scenery remains interesting. Anyway I hope you enjoy the photos. I have also posted another sledding video at the end of the post =) hope you enjoy.













No comments: