Monday, August 20, 2007

Dean, you are a real jerk

So it’s about 11 pm and hurricane Dean (now a cat 5) will be beating down on the Yucatan peninsula in no time. It looks like the storm will be hitting mostly the south of Quintana Roo and Campeche, but the thing is so big that it will surely cause really heavy rains and wind in the whole region. I am really annoyed because I got a call from CNN to assist with translation and logistics for the coverage in Campeche… but the crew and anchor got stuck in the Mexico city airport and have no way to get down here. So anyway that stinks but they have my cel number, so hopefully the will give me a call tomorrow (even though I doubt it). Anyway ill try to post some pics soon if there is anything interesting going on.

That’s all for now.

No comments: