Saturday, July 07, 2007

New flash portfolio now online

Well this week I decided that I am going to go back to Canada. I have been back in Merida now for a couple years and I really think I need to try something new and do some work in another field. I am considering Montreal and Vancouver, although other cities are not out of the question. Basically I will go where I can get a job… if I could get a photography job in the Yukon, well then I would move to the Yukon! I don’t know if I will actually be able to find a job in photography, but I figure its worth giving it a shot. I have a new flash portfolio online, so take a look at that if you like. If any of you out there have any leads for me, I would of course appreciate any information.

Here is the link: http://carlosrosado.com/photoportfolio/

No comments: