Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Holland/Norway for Xmas?

So this morning Jeanette and I went over to the imigration offices to have her tourist visa extended, this ofcourse is a good thing since this way she will not be deported from the country or anything nasty like that. Anyway Things are going pretty good, I am currently looking in to airplane tickets to Norway for Xmas. I am probably gonna be flying out of cancun and in to amsterdam... so if at all posible I would like to spend a couple days in Holland on my way up, horray for the mother country! Anyway this ofcourse has me very excited... you all know how hard it is for me to stay in any one given place for to long... but fortunately I never seem to have to, so that works out well I guess. Anyway things in Merida are good, although its been really really hot lately, even more so than usual I think... its getting really gross and I am very tirred of it... a couple weeks in europe will do me good and cool me off (probably to a chill since I dont really have much winter clothing anymore). But other than the heat things are going well, work is alright, although I often find myself quite borred with this... but ofcourse everyone gets borred at work. Blarghhh ok I dont have anything else interesting to say... so thats all for today

1 comment:

eldani said...

Tus expresiones de queja son lo máximo: Blargg. Jajaja. Bueno, entonces, ójala te des una vuelta por Berlin y te conviertas en el miembro vago de la familia: "carlitos siempre fue problemático". jajaj.