Monday, February 06, 2006

carlosrosado.com


Just so you know I have moved my website from backsun (3dguy.ca) to godaddy.com (carlosrosado.com). This new server is quite a good deal, so I am quite happy with the swithc... so far it is working beautifuly... I had so many problems with blacksun in this past year that I could just not stand it anymore. Anyway the site up is really quite a work in progress, but I hope to have a chance to redisign it and get all my content together and in web format... but unfortunately I dont have as much free time as I would like to do all this (does anyone?) thus... it may be a while... oh well. On Saturday the philosophy group thingy met for the second time, we seem to have a couple new memebers... so thats going well.... I really hope we keep at it. On the 19th I am gonna run in a 10K race... so I am trying to run almost every day till then so that I dont come in last place... behind all the old people... man some of hose old folks really can run, its really quite amazing. Anyway that is all thats going on... pretty lame eh? oh well... I will keep you posted on the downward spiral of exciting *cough* events which is my life in the next entry... till then, Stay classy... the internet (yea that was a shitty anchorman reference, shut up).

No comments: